Monday, November 23, 2009

disappear for two weeks

hey blogger..
just want to tell u that for the next two weeks i'm geting my butt away infront of my laptop to study-very seriously studying for my debut UTS.
the portion for my UTS are sooo many !! i need to keep myself concentrate.
so... yeah. i need to inform u this, so for the next two weeks i'm not gonna post anything. and the pink things which kak Fika tagged me and the awards from miss onic will be done after i've finished my UTS too.
so... wish me luck guys for my uts.

xoxo,
Riati

6 comments:

hilarious shop said...

it's me, tabita..
i have uploaded some new items. please visit to my online shop :)

http://hilarious-shop.blogspot.com/
happy shopping!

Earlene said...

Goodluck ! <3

stylefrontier said...

good luck for the exam !

michelle_ said...

good luck for the exam !

thanks for commenting at my postt..
visit / follow / and comment me .
hugs et kisses . GLISTERSandBLISTERS
enter my blog scarf giveaway

INBERT StreetStyle said...

Riatiii gud luck for your exams hehehe... LOL...

I V Y said...

good luck!