Friday, June 26, 2009

R.I.P Michael Jackson

YES guys. It's a really shocking news for us, especially for his fans.
Maybe I'm not that too freak of MJ but i kinda like his songs and his performance on stage. It's like only a few weeks ago i read on magazine about his news. About he was being so skinny for the concert he had, and his people told him to not to be sooo skinny and be healthy to have an energy for the stage. But NOW...

when i woke up this afternoon, i picked my phone and there was 1 message from my friends.
R.I.P Michael Jackson. Heart attack.
then i reply.
sumpeh lo ?
she reply again.
yup. liad aja beritanya di tv.

suddenly, i get up from my bed and turn on my TV to watch the MJ's news. And IT'S TRUE. He's Rest In Peace already.


the King of Pop died. died on Thursday 25 June 2009..

fans began gathering at UCLA Medical Center after learning that Michael Jackson had been rushed to the hospital on Thursday afternoon.

♥♥ Tii

No comments: