Sunday, February 1, 2009

Gorgeous Mischa

Few days ago, i looked at Micha Barton's blog. She is one of my fav Hollywood celebrity and I really adore her so much much much much. Gw melihat dia semakin hari semakin cakep dan makin keren sekali gayanya. Hahahha.

I will share her photos in my blog. Kali gitu lo pada juga jadi nge-fans ma dia. Poto2 di bawah ini tentang handbag yg dia design sendiri. Tasnya not bad lah kalo menurut gw, tapi dia sebagai model yg mempromosikan tas nya sendiri itu SANGAT AMAT KEREN! Ekspresinya, bahasa tubuhnya, cara dia berpose, OH MY GOD!!! PERPECT!! *ya iyalah namanya juga dia model*

Loves her hair so much. Looks messy but HOT.

Sumpah dia disini looks really really GORGEOUS!!! One of my fav too. Looks stunning.


Dan kemaren gw baru aja membuka blog Mischa Barton (lagi). Gw kemaren menemukan posting terbaru dari Mischa, tentang poto-poto dia yg terbaru. I will share it in here.


Look at that cute green wol-clothes she wear with the brown hat.

LOVES the CHANEL BAG!!!

And here are some black and white pics of her. I really loves black and white pictures, photos or everthing.

Look ar rgose stunning bangs. Her hair look FABULUZ. Hahaha.

Look at the pose. Love the view.

This is MY FAVORITE PIC OF HER!!! Loves the ella ella umbrella. Soooo vintage.

This pic look a lil bit scary to me and this is not my fav pic.
I'll hope you enjoy and like the pic. Hehehe.

1 comment:

Andreas Winfrey said...

selamat datang di dunia, blogging, tiii. hahaha.