Monday, February 7, 2011

flash back

DSC02148

have you guys think that high school might be the best thing that ever happened in your life ?
well, for me its a yes. high school is the best thing that ever happened in my life.
all the silliest, funniest, craziest, dumbest, and even all the dramas are the reason that makes high school feel so wonderful and unforgettable. high school had make their own memory in each individuals. high school mean everything to me and some of people.
high school have their own meaning in every person actually.
for me, in high school we can make a real friend(s), make some enemy, make some stupid jokes, we also can meet a bunch of hypocrite, and much more i can tell.
hmm. . . to some people, they might have the best experiences-unforgettable memory while in high school or some of it might just spent their high school life in library or canteen :P
whatsoever, i'm doing this post because yesterday on twitter timeline was full of the hastag of their own high school. i kept laughing while reading each tweet that was typed by some of my high school fellas and also keep reading the other's tweet about ther life in high school.
well what can i say, every high school have different history, teachers of course, and definetly the silly thing which happened from the students, the teachers, the headmasters, the canteen, or even the janitors.

so what else i can say right now. . .
for those who read my blog now or later on, and if you're still in high school or going to be in high school, trust me, you've gotta enjoy--truly enjoy the high school moment. like i said already that high school is the best thing that ever happened in your life. and you will totally miss those moment if you're in college or even in works.

gotta go now. i have plenty of works to do. i mean study to 2 weeks of examinations.
wish me luck :)

DSC02150

2 comments:

wdn th said...

I AM A NEW FASHION BLOGGER FROM INDONESIA, LIVING IN SINGAPORE.
I LOVE YOUR BLOG,AND YOU AS WELL ! NICE POST!! I AM NOW FOLLOWING YOUR BLOG,YOU CAN CHECK IT!! IT WOULD BE AN HONOUR IF YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG:

seekthesleek.blogspot.com
if you follow my blog:
- I WILL BE ACTIVE ON COMMENTING YOUR POSTS
- I WILL RECOMMEND YOUR POSTS TO GOOGLE
- I WILL SHARE YOUR POSTS TO MY TWITTER : @TIODANG
PLEASE LET ME KNOW YOUR TWITTER ACCOUNT, SO I CAN MENTION YOU IF I SHARE YOUR POST TO MY TWITTER,
AND FEEL FREE TO MENTION ME IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR NEWEST POST & COMMENT IT!
- I WILL PROMOTE YOUR BLOG IN MY BLOG (*this one need a special request , please contact me: cheeringwinda@yahoo.com if you are interested!)
*THAT IS AS LONG AS YOU KEEP IN TOUCH WITH MY BLOG TOO!!*

P.S: THE FOLLOW BUTTON IS AT THE TOP LEFT OF MY BLOG

ThePieHole said...

hi,visit and follow my fashion blog The Pie Hole on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Pie-Hole/340193896063820?ref=hl/ and here http://s-thepiehole.blogspot.it/ or here http://lookbook.nu/thepiehole and begin my members with google friend connect please :)